Newmarket Group of Artists Online Application Form
Join the Newmarket Group of Artists as an Artist, Collective or art lover!
Be part of our dynamic network of artists and supporters in our community. Scroll down to fill out our Membership Application online and your membership card will be on its way to you. This is your opportunity to connect with artists, buyers and curators. View our Member Directory
Benefits of Membership:
- Invitations to workshops hosted by NGA
- Invitations to shows and special events
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
- You can serve the NGA by becoming a member of the Board of Directors
- Optional inclusion in the Member Directory right here in the NGA website
- Opportunity to forward information about your art events for inclusion on NGA’s Twitter feed and Facebook page
- Eligibility to apply for the Annual Studio Tour, plus other group shows and events to be held through out the year.
Download a short guide to our Constitution and Bylaws
Download our Constitution and Bylaws – Updated Dec 2017
NOTICE OF MOTION for our November 2019 AGM:
- In the event that the NGA ceases to exist, all financial assets will be donated to a charity as determined by the Executive at the time. (This will go under Bylaw 3: Finances)
Individual $ 25.00
Student $ 10.00
Artist Collective $ 50.00
Dues are collected in January of each year. Membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. Applications received in November and December are assumed to be for the following year.